Press KitPDF files with more information about Lenann are available for download here.
Lenann McGookey Gardner is an expert on state-of-the-art selling and closing skills, a dynamic keynote speaker, and effective leadership coach. She has been interviewed and quoted about the latest trends in business development and sales in The New York Times, BusinessWeek, Entrepreneur Magazine, U.S. News & World Report, and other general interest publications and web sites.
Articles written by Lenann have appeared in leading business and sales-related publications, as well as many trade magazines. Examples are posted in the News Coverage section. For more background, download the press kit through this page.
To arrange an interview, call 505.828.1788 or email Lenann@YouCanSell.com
Press Releases by Lenann
- Lenann McGookey Gardner Earns Certified Speaking Professional Designation July 2011 News Release
- Close More Sales with New “Proposal Process Excellence” Workshop June 2011 News Release
- McKinsey Report Confirms Executive Coaching Helps Women Advance Careers Further April 2011 News Release
- Executive Coaching Develops High Potential Leaders and a Big ROI February 2011 News Release
- How to Become a Top Performing CEO November 2010 News Release
- Does In-Person Networking Beat Social Networking? October 2010 News Release
- International Sales Expert Shares Five Tips to Close Sales September 2010 News Release
- Reaching for Better Leadership Qualities? Take This Quiz on Executive Coaching! August 2010 News Release
- Improve Marketing Strategies and Sales Results At New YouCanSell.com July 2010 News Release
- Use Key Performance Indicators to Generate Sales Success May 2010 News Release
Articles by Lenann
Articles written by Lenann McGookey Gardner are available for print and online publication. To request usage permission, contact 505.828.1788 or email Lenann@YouCanSell.com
- Must Nonprofits Be Involved in SELLING?
- Using Email When You Should Be Speaking?
- Is Your Business Success All About Emotional Connections?
- When and How to Close
- Do You Have All The Elements of a Solid Sales and Marketing Foundation for Your Business?
- The Big Marketing Mistake Your Firm is Probably Making
- The Morality of Selling
- This Guy is Thriving In a Weak Economy!
- Quick Thought: Could You or Someone You Know Use a Sales Coach?
- Does Your Team Need Sales Training?
Stay ConnectedFollow Us
on Twitter Join Us