Press KitPDF files with more information about Lenann are available for download here.
Lenann McGookey Gardner is an expert on state-of-the-art selling and closing skills, a dynamic keynote speaker, and effective leadership coach. She has been interviewed and quoted about the latest trends in business development and sales in The New York Times, BusinessWeek, Entrepreneur Magazine, U.S. News & World Report, and other general interest publications and web sites.
Articles written by Lenann have appeared in leading business and sales-related publications, as well as many trade magazines. Examples are posted in the News Coverage section. For more background, download the press kit through this page.
To arrange an interview, call 505.828.1788 or email Lenann@YouCanSell.com
Press Releases by Lenann
- Successful Selling Is More Than the Luck of The Irish March 2008 News Release
- Make Fresh New Year's Resolutions for Big Changes in 2008 January 2008 News Release
- Got Sales? Challenges the Sacred Cows of Selling May 2007 News Release
Articles by Lenann
Articles written by Lenann McGookey Gardner are available for print and online publication. To request usage permission, contact 505.828.1788 or email Lenann@YouCanSell.com
- Must Nonprofits Be Involved in SELLING?
- Using Email When You Should Be Speaking?
- Is Your Business Success All About Emotional Connections?
- When and How to Close
- Do You Have All The Elements of a Solid Sales and Marketing Foundation for Your Business?
- The Big Marketing Mistake Your Firm is Probably Making
- The Morality of Selling
- This Guy is Thriving In a Weak Economy!
- Quick Thought: Could You or Someone You Know Use a Sales Coach?
- Does Your Team Need Sales Training?
Stay ConnectedFollow Us
on Twitter Join Us