Press KitPDF files with more information about Lenann are available for download here.
Lenann McGookey Gardner is an expert on state-of-the-art selling and closing skills, a dynamic keynote speaker, and effective leadership coach. She has been interviewed and quoted about the latest trends in business development and sales in The New York Times, BusinessWeek, Entrepreneur Magazine, U.S. News & World Report, and other general interest publications and web sites.
Articles written by Lenann have appeared in leading business and sales-related publications, as well as many trade magazines. Examples are posted in the News Coverage section. For more background, download the press kit through this page.
To arrange an interview, call 505.828.1788 or email Lenann@YouCanSell.com
Press Releases by Lenann
- The Easiest Way to Earn More in 2009 January 2009 News Release
- Use Holiday Greetings to Help Generate Sales in 2009 Holiday 2008 News Release
- Tough Times Call for Disciplined Reactions Says Author November 2008 News Release
- Overcoming FEAR Spells Sales Success, Says Author October 2008 News Release
- How to Succeed in Business: 10 Tips for Doctors, Lawyers, and Other Professionals September 2008 News Release
- Businesses Can Expand With Existing Clients Even in Tough Economic Times July 2008 News Release
- Avoid Losing Sales Over Price Concerns June 2008 News Release
- Put Technology to Work for Sales Success May 2008 News Release
- When Market Dives, Smooth the Ride With Proven Selling Skills April 2008 News Release
- Powerful Positioning Statements Drive Sales Success Says Author August 2008 News Release
Articles by Lenann
Articles written by Lenann McGookey Gardner are available for print and online publication. To request usage permission, contact 505.828.1788 or email Lenann@YouCanSell.com
- Must Nonprofits Be Involved in SELLING?
- Using Email When You Should Be Speaking?
- Is Your Business Success All About Emotional Connections?
- When and How to Close
- Do You Have All The Elements of a Solid Sales and Marketing Foundation for Your Business?
- The Big Marketing Mistake Your Firm is Probably Making
- The Morality of Selling
- This Guy is Thriving In a Weak Economy!
- Quick Thought: Could You or Someone You Know Use a Sales Coach?
- Does Your Team Need Sales Training?
Stay ConnectedFollow Us
on Twitter Join Us