Press KitPDF files with more information about Lenann are available for download here.
Lenann McGookey Gardner is an expert on state-of-the-art selling and closing skills, a dynamic keynote speaker, and effective leadership coach. She has been interviewed and quoted about the latest trends in business development and sales in The New York Times, BusinessWeek, Entrepreneur Magazine, U.S. News & World Report, and other general interest publications and web sites.
Articles written by Lenann have appeared in leading business and sales-related publications, as well as many trade magazines. Examples are posted in the News Coverage section. For more background, download the press kit through this page.
To arrange an interview, call 505.828.1788 or email Lenann@YouCanSell.com
Press Releases by Lenann
- Stop the Roller Coaster of Wealth and Poverty! April 2010 News Release
- Make Sales Training “Stick” with a Powerful Follow-up Program March 2010 News Release
- Is 2010 Going to be YOUR Year, Career-Wise? January 2010 News Release
- Technology Sales Success a Matter of Heart and Mind October 2009 News Release
- Work to Fulfill Financial Needs, Meet Personal Emotional Needs Outside Business September 2009 News Release
- Selling Science: Can Scientists Learn How To Sell Their Services? July 2009 News Release
- Recession Rules: Serious Tips for Business Survival June 2009 News Release
- “Love Your Neighbor As Yourself” Is Key to Successful Selling May 2009 News Release
- Successful Selling is Not Selling Out April 2009 News Release
- Time Management Isn’t the Issue February 2009 News Release
Articles by Lenann
Articles written by Lenann McGookey Gardner are available for print and online publication. To request usage permission, contact 505.828.1788 or email Lenann@YouCanSell.com
- Must Nonprofits Be Involved in SELLING?
- Using Email When You Should Be Speaking?
- Is Your Business Success All About Emotional Connections?
- When and How to Close
- Do You Have All The Elements of a Solid Sales and Marketing Foundation for Your Business?
- The Big Marketing Mistake Your Firm is Probably Making
- The Morality of Selling
- This Guy is Thriving In a Weak Economy!
- Quick Thought: Could You or Someone You Know Use a Sales Coach?
- Does Your Team Need Sales Training?
Stay ConnectedFollow Us
on Twitter Join Us